Less food, more energy and exercises. This is the real equation for every weight loss aspirant. You have to exercise and keep a check on your food consumption. This way you increase your metabolic power to burn excess fat and convert food into energy. In order to boost your exercises and healthy diet efforts, acupressure points for weight loss gifts you with a magical metabolic power. The points are situated in various meridians across the body. These meridians represent various organs like the intestines, stomach, and liver. Acupressure supplements all your efforts for losing weight to give you quick results.
Acupressure Points For Weight Loss For Quick Results
Blockage of energy on vital digestive and metabolic meridians cause excessive fat storage in the body. It disturbs the process of transforming food into energy.With acupressure for weight loss, it becomes easy to activate energies across these meridians. The following are the most powerful pressure points for weight loss results.
Ear-Jaw Point (Ear Acupressure Weight Loss Therapy)
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Triple Warmer points represent all the hormone glands. They trigger the metabolic rate and produce energy power. The ear-jaw pressure points for weight loss falls in this meridian. It also represents the significant role of ear acupressure points for weight loss. It is located at the point that has the most movement when you place your finger on the jaw and move the jaw up and down. This point helps in balancing the appetite and prevents emotional overeating. It eliminates your craving for oily foods, sweets, and other high-carb and high-fat consumables. You become aware about the portions of food that you are consuming.
Abdomen Point (Acupressure Points For Obesity)
Stomach is the epicenter for production of digestive juices. The mid-section fat, blotted belly and low energy that makes your workout sluggish are all the signs of an unhealthy digestive system. The acupressure weight loss point on abdomen helps in balancing the digestive system and relieves constipation. The distance of this point is about 3 centimeters below the navel. Use two fingers to massage this point for two whole minutes. A strong digestion plays a vital role in boosting immunity, creating hormonal balance, and even helps maintain a good mental and emotional health. A large amount of acupressure points for obesity are focused on balancing the metabolic rate and digestion.
Rib-Cage Point (Acupressure for Weight Loss)
The point is located in the pancreas meridian. The spleen—pancreas is connected with the toxin and waste loads in the blood. Spleen is disturbed to a larger extent by stress. This affects the absorption and digestion of food, transformation of food into energy, and transportation of its nutrients. We will talk about the abdominal sorrow point that regulates these processes. It is located under the last rib on both the sides. This is vital acupressure point for fast weight loss as it relieves from various ailments resulting from weak digestion.
Elbow Point (Acupressure points in hand for weight loss)
It is the easiest acupressure for weight loss. The large intestine is connected to bowel movements and is helpful in removing the toxins built up in intestines. LI 11 is one of the points in this meridian. It is also called the elbow point. You’ll find the large intestine point at the end of the elbow crease on the outside of your arm. These acupressure points for obesity helps in stimulating the function of your intestine. It simply removes excess body heat and unwanted moisture that is present in your body. This Large Intestine 11 (LI 11) point is also an important acupressure point for gas and bloated stomach.
Ankle Point – (Digestion Acupressure Point For Flat Belly)
As discussed above, spleen-pancreas plays an important role in regulating the digestive process. SP 6 or the ankle point is one more point to regulate eating habits. It is found about 5 centimeters above the ankle-bone on the inner side of the leg. Apply firm pressure on the ankle point for a minute and release the pressure slowly. Avoid this pressure point during pregnancy. This is a vital acupressure point for flat belly, if that is the only part you want to target.
Knee Point (Three Mile Acupressure Points For Weight Loss)
There are 45 stomach meridians that start from the forehead and reach the second toe. Perhaps the most talked about stomach point in TCM acupressure is the ST 36 point or the three mile point. Out of its several uses, this point also helps in reducing blotted belly and strengthens the digestive system. Place four fingers below the kneecap. The point is located slightly towards the outer side of the shin bone of the leg. It is one of the most vital acupressure points to reduce belly fat. Apply pressure on this point twice daily for 2-3 minutes.
Quick & Safe Tricks Along With Acupressure Points For Weight Loss
The acupressure for weight loss given in this article will boost the metabolic and fat burning power. Are you looking for some quick results to boost its effectiveness?
As discussed earlier, it is a mix of diet, exercises, and energy that will help you with weight loss. The main motive for all weight loss programs along with pressure points for weight loss, are the following:
- Reduce your appetite.
- Lose weight quickly.
- Improve your metabolic rate.
Here are some quick tips to supplement pressure points for weight loss:
- Cut Down On Sugars & Starches: All your hard work pressure points to lose weight fast will show great results when you cut down consumption of new carbohydrates. This will give your body the ability to burn away all existing fat and carbohydrates.
- Don’t Skip Breakfast: Breakfast is one of the most important meals and if skipped will make you crave for more food throughout the day. Your acupressure points for obesity program should inevitably include a healthy breakfast with a mix of lean protein and fiber.
- Limit Salt Intake: All weight loss points help you burn the excess carbohydrates and fat. However if you lower sodium intake from sources like salt and packaged foods, you will definitely reach your weight loss goals within the time.
- Increase Water Intake: All kinds of acupressure therapy require you to increase your consumption of water. It is because you need to clear all the toxics that are accumulated in your body. So, acupressure treatment for weight loss should include ample amount of water. Moreover, water will curb your hunger and keep you away from unnecessary food.
- Exercise With A Mix Of Cardio & Strength: Circuit training is a mix of both cardio and strength that boosts your metabolic power. This mix is a great supplement with acupressure points for reducing belly fat.
- Swap Carbs With Veggies: Simple carbs will digest quickly, leaving you hungry very soon. This is unhealthy for your weight loss plans as you crave for more food. Instead go for the complex carbs present in vegetables that will keep you fuller for a longer period of time. Supplemented by acupressure points for fat loss, this trick will give you quick results.
- Drink Coffee: Caffeine is the best source of antioxidants that controls cell damage. Moreover, you feel energetic and coffee is also known to increase the metabolic rate. Thus, it is a good company for the pressure point therapy for weight loss.
- Feel stress-free: Along with acupressure for weight loss, it is also essential to be stress free as you also need to dedicate your energies towards other vital tasks throughout the day. Pressure points for stress and anxiety given in our blog will also help you minimize stress and the ill-effects related to them.
Furthermore if you are trying to lose weight, it is a great idea to eliminate certain foods from your diet. Check out this video to find out the culprit foods that you should stay away from.
Conclusion – Combine Acupressure Points For Weight Loss With Good Lifestyle Habits
Weight loss programs include a mix of balanced diet and exercising in order to get quick results. With the addition of acupressure for weight loss programs, you are able to fight untimely hunger and convert whatever you consume into energy. Your body gets the required nutrition and you get fast weight loss results.